Sentimentos (S)em Som







Sit down, give me your hand
I'm gonna tell you the future
I see you, living happily
With somebody who really suits ya
Someone like me



Stand still
Breath in
Are you listening



You don't know
Somebody's aching
Keeping it all in
Somebody won't let go
Of his heart but the truth is
It's painless
Letting your love show



Break down. Give me some time
I don't want the fear to confuse ya
Right now, it's so wrong
But maybe it's all in the future
Someone like you



Stand still. Breath in
Are you listening



You don't know
Somebody's aching. Keeping it all in
Somebody won't let go
Of his heart but the truth is
It's painless
Letting your love show



Maybe truth, maybe lies
Made me want you
Maybe dumb, maybe wise
I don't know



Somebody's aching
Keeping it all in
Somebody won't let go
Of his heart but the truth is
It's painless
Letting your love show



You don't know
Somebody's hurting



Holding it all in
Somebody can't let go
Of his heart but the truth is
It's painless
Letting your love show
Love show
Letting your love show





Skye - Love Show

Sem comentários:

Espelho:

 Eu também já fui a pessoa que cortava amarras a direito e a frio.