Porque me apetece... Gosto...



I see you falling

How long to go before you hit the ground

You keep on screaming

Don't you see me here

Am I a ghost to you


Now your grip's too strong

Can't catch love with a net or a gun

Gotta keep faith that your path will change

Gotta keep faith that your luck will change tomorrow

Tomorrow


Why are you phoning

What am I to do when you're miles away

You're always calling from the darkest moods and we're bothscared


Now your grip's too strong

Can't catch love with a net or a gun

Gotta keep faith that your path will change

Gotta keep faith that your love will change


I'm just out of your range

Tomorrow

All your suffering's in vain

Tomorrow


Now your grip's too strong

Can't catch love with a net or a gun

Gotta keep faith that your path will change

Gotta keep faith that your love will change tomorrow


I got out of your range

Tomorrow

All your suffering seems vain

Change tomorrow

Some forgiveness now

Tomorrow

Love's no sacred cow



James - Tomorrow

1 comentário:

MH disse...

Adoro estes gajos... Agora fizeste-me estar aqui a ver os clips deles... Mt bom!

Espelho:

 Eu também já fui a pessoa que cortava amarras a direito e a frio.